Each 45-minute class includes rhythmic songs, rhymes, movement, and instrument play. These activities are presented as informal, non-performance oriented, developmentally appropriate experiences -- fun for children and easy for parents and caregivers regardless of their own musical ability.
Our Mixed Ages Classes are for children ages birth through 5 and the grownups who love them.
Our Music Makin' Membership includes three separate collections of music, each with 23 new songs. Each collection will meet for 10 classes plus a bonus week of classes. The bonus week is available to all reigistered families and will be used as a make-up week if we need to cancel due to weather issues. Additionally, families are allowed to attend FREE unlimited extra classes per week as a drop-in, FREE unlimited make-up classes and FREE Holiday and Dads Only classes each collection - all this is included in your monthly tuition!
If you need to withdraw from classes for any reason, we request you to give notice of your withdrawal by the first day of your last month. For example, if you are planning to end classes in December, you need to provide us with notice prior to December 1st. Please contact us by emailing the DIRECTOR. You may choose to re-enroll whenever you wish, however your spot in class can not be guaranteed.
Our Basic Regsitration includes a single collection of music. Classes meet for 10 weeks plus a bonus week. The bonus week will be used as a make-up week if we need to cancel due to weather or teacher issues. Basic registration also includes FREE unlimited make-up classes.
Music Makin' Tuition:
- Initial payment is $120, then $60/month for the first child
- Initial payment is $180, then $90/month for two children, both over 8 months old
- Initial payment is $210, then $105/month for three children, all over 8 months old
- Initial payment is $220, then $90/month for one child in a Mixed Ages class and one in a Rhythm Kids class
- Siblings under 8 months are always FREE
Basic Regsitration Tuition:
- $200 for one child
- $320 for two children, both over 8 months old
- $440 for three children, all over 8 months old
- Siblings under 8 months are always FREE
Vacation weeks will be:
Thanksgiving - 11/25 to 11/30
Winter Break - 12/23 to 1/4
February Break - 2/17 to 2/22
Spring Break - 4/6 to 4/18
Your tuition includes an illustrated songbook, one professionally recorded CD and a unique Semester Access Code for the Family Music Zone and Music Together’s mobile app where you can download the music and find other activities and resources to support your child's music development. New families to Music Together also receive an Family Resource Guide.
- Withdrawals and Refunds - Withdrawal before the first class will result in a full refund of payment. You are required to give notice prior to the first day of your last month (DIRECTOR) for any withdrawals after the first class.
- Class Times - Class times are subject to change. Some classes may be combined, eliminated or added based on registration. For best results, register early and provide two choices.
- Photo Release - Arts from the Heart may take photographs and/or video recordings of your child or you, or both of you together, and use them in printed or electronic formats for advertising and educational purposes. Please notify us if you wish not to have your child's image used on our website or print advertising by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Weather Cancellations - In the case of inclement weather, we will post any cancelled sessions on our website calendar and through Facebook. You will also receive either an email or text only if you are enrolled for that class.
- Make-up Classes - You are welcome to make up any class that you miss by attending another class from our schedule. Make-ups can be scheduled only if you are currently enrolled in our program. You must schedule all make-ups through the make-up scheduler which can be found through the Family Portal Page. Make-up availability is dependant on the number of children registered in that class.
- Drop-in Classes for Music Makin' Membership Only - You are welcome to attend an unlimited number of drop-in classes (a class that is not your regular class). Drop-ins can be scheduled only if you are currently enrolled in our program. You must schedule all drop-ins through the drop-in scheduler which can be found through the Family Portal Page. Drop-in availability is dependant on the number of children registered in that class.