Each 25-minute and 15-minute online class includes rhythmic songs, rhymes, movement, and instrument play. These activities are presented as informal, non-performance oriented, developmentally appropriate experiences -- fun for children and easy for parents and caregivers regardless of their own musical ability.
Our Mixed Ages Classes Online are for children ages birth through 5 and the grownups who love them. Our Babies Classes are for infants under 8 months old and the grownups who love them.
Our tuition can be paid in full before the first class or made in payments over the course of the collection after an initial payment is made before classes start.
Tuition for the Online Fall Collection:
- $200 per family paid in full OR
- $50 deposit and then two payment of $75 each due 10/1 and 11/1
If you are having financial hardships due to Covid-19, please contact us for payment arrangements or scholarship information
- A beautifully illustrated songbook containing all of the music for the collection, a CD of the music and a digital download of the songs to be used on your smart devices. You also will have access to the Family Music Zone on musictogether.com where you will find activities and resources to support your child's music development - this summer all families will also receive a scarf and kazoo!
- Weekly classes through Zoom and the private Facebook group
- Weekly additional content in the private Facebook group
- New families also receive a Family Resource Guide
- Withdrawals and Refunds - Withdrawal before the first class will result in a full refund of payment. Refunds after the start of class will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- Class Times
- Online class times are subject to change. Some class times may be altered due to technological constraints or changed for schedule reasons. We make every effort to settle on a time before the collection begins.
- In person class times are subject to change. Some classes may be combined, eliminated or added based on registration. For best results, register early and provide two choices.
- Zoom Video and Audio Policies - For security and safety reasons, please take note that you will be required to turn on your video when joining a class for the first time. If you are unable to turn on your video, you may be asked to leave the class. We also ask that you mute your audio once class has begun to minimize noise distractions. Periodically throughout the class, the teacher may unmute everyone so that you can give suggestions for a song activity, etc. The teacher will always give a warning before they unmute the class.
- Photo Release - Arts from the Heart may take photographs and/or video recordings of your child or you, or both of you together, and use them in printed or electronic formats for advertising and educational purposes. We will also be recording our Zoom classes and posting them in the private Facebook group for each collection. Please notify us if you do not wish to have your child's image used on our website or print advertising by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Weather Cancellations - In the case of inclement weather, we will post any canceled sessions on our website calendar and through Facebook. You will also receive either an email or text only if you are enrolled for that class.
- Make-up Classes
- Online Classes - if you miss your regular online class and wish to attend another, you may do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will give you instructions on how to join a scheduled zoom class. You are welcome to attend any Facebook Live events occurring without a request.
- In-Person Classes - You are welcome to make up any class that you miss by attending another class from our schedule. Make-ups can be scheduled only if you are currently enrolled in our program. You must schedule all make-ups through the make-up scheduler which can be found through the Family Portal Page. Make-up availability is dependent on the number of children registered in that class.