Our Music Together® classes run all year from September to August and consist of three collections (Fall, Winter and Spring) plus a shorter separate Summer Collection.
Due to the recent Covid-19 quarantine and pandemic, we will be offering our classes online and outside in person for a limited number of classes. Please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at 860-338-3038 if you have any questions.
Our online classes will occur several times during the week and are a combination of Zoom classes and Facebook Live events. Enrolled families are permitted to attend as many of these online events and classes as they wish each week. Our in-person classes are only available to families registered for each particular class. You also will receive a set of materials (songbook, CD and digital download of the music) when you are enrolled in classes.
The Spring Collection will begin the week of March 29th. Registration for the Spring Collection will be for a specific class day and time, however you will still have access to all online classes and can attend as many as you wish during each week. Please select a second choice class so that we can place you in another class if your first choice is under enrolled. There are only a limited number of seats available for the in-person classes.
Our hope is that you will regularly attend the class you choose during registration so that we can continue to build community. In addition, registering for a specific class day and time will help us determine which classes will run for the fall. If we do not have enough families to run a class, that class will be cancelled and families will be added to their second choice class. We will also not be allowing makeups in the in-person classes due to health regstrictions.
Spring Registration includes:
- 10 weeks of Music Together classes within the collection for Mixed Ages and Rhythm Kids Classes - Classes will occur through 30 minute Zoom classes and a 15 minute pre-recorded class each week. Attendence for either format is unlimited with enrollment in the collection. ALL FAMILY MEMBERS ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND CLASSES! The in-person classes will last for aproximately 45 minutes. Families enrolled in these classes will also have unlimited access to the online classes.
- Unlimited access to Zoom classes and Facebook events - classes will run daily Monday through Thursday each week. Families are welcome to attend any number of classes they wish in addition to their registered class time
- Spring Materials - Collection Songbook, CD, Digital Download and access to the Family Music Zone at MusicTogether.com
- Payment is accepted in full or a payment plan is available (see below)
Spring Collection begins the week of 3/29/2021 and ends the week of 6/7/2021
and will be open for registration on February 26th
- Family Registration for Online Only - $200 (this registration category is for all children living under the same roof)
- First Child Registration for In-Person - $200/Sibling Registration for In-Person - $125
- Family Payment Plan - $50 deposit at registration, two payments each due 4/15 and 5/15
- Siblings under 8 months are always FREE
- Sibling in Rhythm Kids or Babies - $130 sibling fee
If you have experienced a financial hardship due to Covid-19, please contact us for payment arrangements or scholarship information
Want more information? Click here for semester information, tuition and policies.
We want to draw your attention to our Zoom policies. For security and safety reasons, please take note that you will be required to turn on your video when joining a class for the first time. If you are unable to turn on your video, you may be asked to leave the class. We also ask that you mute your audio once class has begun to minimize noise distractions. Periodically throughout the class, the teacher may unmute everyone so that you can give suggestions for a song activity, etc. The teacher will always give a warning before they unmute the class.
Ready to register? Click the register link. During the registration process, you will be asked to create an account for your family regardless of your registration choice. Please keep this information in a safe place.