Rhythm Kids is an exciting music, movement, and drumming class that follows through on the Music Together® vision to help children complete the pathway of early childhood music development from birth through age 8. As part of the Rhythm Kids experience, children and their grownups can enjoy drumming play and practice sessions at home with the help of online play-along videos featuring Rhythm Kids creator Tom Foote.
- Learn, create, discover and explore music, movement and drumming from cultures around the world
- Develop new repertoire on various percussion instruments
- Explore traditional drumming patterns through animal names and movements
- Find new ways to connect mind, body, and voice through rhythm
- Develop skill in improvising, soloing, conducting, composition, and improvisation
- Participate in active musical games that are both enriching and totally fun
Our Rhythm Kids Camp experience is intended for children ages 4-7 and includes an instrument craft, snack and free play opportunities.