Every child's development benefits from early exposure to music and movement. Because the early months are so important, Music Together® offers two options for babies. Babies are always welcome in a mixed-age class, whether registered on their own or attending free with an older brother or sister.
Babies six months and under that are non-mobile may also take the special Babies Class. The music activities and materials are specially designed for parents and caregivers who want to learn as much as possible about music development in infants. Meet other parents of newborns and learn some fascinating music activities you can recreate at home with your baby.
Our Babies Classes provide a fun and welcoming learning environment for babies and a parent or caregiver. By attending our Babies Classes, you will:
- Immerse your baby in a fun and safe musical learning environment.
- Meet other new parents and caregivers as you interact together with your babies.
- Learn from our highly trained Music Together instructors, who will teach you how to help your baby grow musically, in class and at home.
- Receive a professionally recorded CD, a code to digitally download the songs, and an illustrated songbook so you can continue your music making at home.
- Receive a copy of "Babbling With Your Baby," provided to all new families.
Our Babies Class provides a one semester introduction to Music Together, after which we encourage participation in our Mixed-Ages classes.